E-Arc Haul: The Mirror’s Truth by Michael R. Fletcher

MightyThorJRS Fantasy Book News and Reviews -

E-Arc Haul: The Mirror’s Truth by Michael R. Fletcher

The Awesome Michael R. Fletcher author of the outstanding Beyond Redemption is back with a new book and I could not be more excited! I was lucky enough to get a early E-Arc of The Mirror’s Truth and I can’t wait to dive in! I will be reading soon so stay tuned for a review! Thanks Michael!

Michael just did a cover reveal and excerpt over on his blog, I suggest you check it out!

The Mirror’s Truth: Cover Reveal and Excerpt

The Mirror’s Truth by Michael R. Fletcher will be out this December so keep an eye out, and go buy this book!

mirrors_truth-coverproof-v2-1

The Mirror’s Truth by Michael R. Fletcher

ABOUT THE BOOK:

The Mirror’s Truth (Manifest Delusions #2)

Where belief defines reality, delusions are both strength and curse: The deeper you sink into madness the more powerful you become. But that power comes with a price. Your darkest nightmares hunt you at night. The face in the mirror hates you and wants to be free. Your fears manifest and plot your destruction.

******

Bedeckt defined himself by the list of crimes he was unwilling to commit. It was such a short list. How could straying from it have gone so wrong?

Now Bedeckt must undo the damage caused by wandering from his precious list. The Geborene god seeks to remake the world with his obsessive need for cleanliness and perfection, but Bedeckt is going to bring him down. Nothing can stop him. Not even death.

The two friends he abandoned in the Afterdeath chase after Bedeckt, bent on revenge. Psychotic assassins hunt him. Something cold and evil follows, lurking in the clouds above, shredding reality with its delusions. Madness and sanity war, stretching and tearing the very fabric of existence.

The dead shall rise.

mirrors_truth-coverfull-proof2

7035308

ABOUT THE AUTHOR:

Michael R. Fletcher’s novel, BEYOND REDEMPTION, a work of dark fantasy and rampant delusion, was published by HARPER Voyager and released June 16th, 2015.

THE MIRROR’S TRUTH, the sequel to BEYOND REDEMPTION, is slated for release in December of 2016.

SWARM AND STEEL, epic dark fantasy, will be published by Talos Publishing (an imprint of Skyhorse/Nightshade Books) in August of 2017.

Website

Twitter

——————————————————————-

Michael’s second guest blog here: Guest Blog: Rules of a Responsive Reality Part Two by Michael R. Fletcher author of Beyond Redemption.

Our interview is here: The Most Important Interview of All Time, with Michael R. Fletcher and mightythorjrs.